Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tony Roma's - Sudirman, Jakarta

This was the first restaurant I went as soon as I arrived at Jakarta for my winter break. It's a family tradition to greedily munch on some ribs as soon as I arrive home for my holidays.
There were 4 of us - and all of us ordered baby backs because that's the only good thing left in Tony Roma's Jakarta since they pulled out Bountiful Beef (like, the BEST ribs ever) from the menu.





Fire Wings



Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad



Baby Backs w/coleslaw & fries on the side

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enak sih... cmn gw lbh demen steak hogs breath... :D

Anonymous said...

Hello, all the time i used to check web site posts here
early in the morning, as i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.
my page :: French Mature Double Penetrated

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges.
It was truly informative. Your site is useful.
Thank you for sharing!
Look into my weblog : drunk girls