Saturday, April 26, 2008

Flavour of Brazil - Leichhardt, Sydney


Ahh...Brazil. A land with the smallest percentage of non-good looking people.
I strongly believe that even ugly Brazilians are pretty / handsome in world standards. Amazing.

Anyway, this restaurant is tucked within the Italian Forum in Norton St. I was so excited that they played the Ivete Sangalo concert DVD when I went there!


Chouriço Platter

-> It's very good. Akin to Italian Chorizo in some way, but this one is rather tangy and spicy. Goes very well with the spanish onion salad. Very mouthwatering.

3 comments:

Thomas said...

Hmmm, unfortunately, I see a large number of non-good looking ppl here in Sao Paulo, Brazil. (Nah~ just joking...only some)
Anyway, that chorizo looks delicious, but it's very rare to see chorizo & salad in the same plate. It normally comes with rice and farofa.

Kurama-chan said...

Lol, thanks about the good looking part.

The funny thing is that i'm brazilian and I have never eaten this.

But I can say brazilians love eating rice, beans and beef. XD

Elliott Broidy said...

Very nice.