Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall - Tokyo Disneyland

A cute restaurant in Tokyo Disneyland's Fantasyland, inspired from Disney's animated classic Alice in Wonderland. They mostly serve kids-type meals, and that's exactly what I'm looking for!! I love kids food (every now and then)!




It's the Cheshire Cat!





With an 'unbirthday cake', there's always a reason to get a whole cake and eat it.







Heart Hamburg

-> It's just so cute. Tastes good, too. Very kid-like food, but hey, I was in Disneyland for petes sakes!




Heart Strawberry Mousse

-> It's actually very good. The strawberry coulis is delightful. But I mostly get this because of the cute shape. I mean, you can't escape all the cuteness when you're in Japan.




Grape Soda

-> Hm...let's see. I've had the melon soda, raspberry soda...and the next delightfully-artificial fruit flavored Japanese soda is...grape! Mmmm....artificial....

No comments: