Thursday, June 7, 2007

Brownies ERUPTION by Erique Fat Owl


Baked this brownies from SCRATCH. Came out moist on the inside, but rather chewy and tough on the edges (not a problem - I just trim the edges using hot serrated cake knive which had been dipped into hot water as instructed on the recipe book). Not bad for my 2nd attempt at baking stuff from scratch.
Used walnuts for the brownies, cookies'n'creme ice cream & chocolate syrup. mmmm....cholesterol....
Preparation time: 40 minutes. Baking time: 30 minutes. Mess caused: catasthropical.
The hell with it. I'm switching to Betty Crocker's next time.

2 comments:

cla said...

my idea of home baked brownies:
1) go to supaaa
2) go to baking aisle
3) find red boxes that says brownies.. preferably with "one spoon" level of difficulties
4) read instruction
5) folow instruction
:P

Erique Fat Owl said...

Yep...yep...
that's exactly what am I going to do the next time I feel like baking stuff.

Although it's not that likely to happen anyway (I hate cleaning up the post-baking mess!)

I still think that Mrs. Fields is the best solution...

PS: moo moo kok jarang ngepostttt!! kemana tuh anak???