Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sebastian's Calypso Kitchen - Tokyo DisneySea

Having a meal under the 'sea'? Why not? It's so cute!! I felt like a 5-year-old on a sugar overdose. I finally understand why Sebastian said "darling, it's better down where it's wetter".

Being a merpeople rocks.







Hotate korokke sando
(Scallop croquette sandwich)

-> The croquette is made of creamed hotate (scallop). The sauce is kind of like tartar, but it's somehow sweeter. It's very good, especially because you can taste the scallop. Makes your mouth water just imagining it!




This is the array of condiments served at the condiment bar. Everything looks so cute and Japanesey, Especially the long tomato ketchup packet. The lemon syrup is for the iced tea. Alternatively, you can also make it an iced milk tea with the milk packet (not pictured). And oh, the 'gum syrup'? I'm actually a bit confused because I've never heard of the term before, but as expected, it's just a simple sugar syrup (for the iced tea). Thank god it's not a syrup made from chewing gum. (ha-ha-very-funny).




Strawberry Cake

-> Okay. I admit it. I got it because of the mickey-shaped biscuit.




Iced Tea

No comments: